Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bust Magazine Asked Tavi About the Future


She said: "I think that I will probably finish high school and do a couple of projects that I'm excited about on the side. I love movies and TV, and it seems like that's the best way to apply all of the aesthetics I'm interested in. I would really, really, really enjoy filmmaking or art-directing. Then, after high school, I think I want to take a year off and live in L.A., because I just really like it there and everything is pretty. But yeah, I need to take a year off from school after high school because I want to be able to focus on one thing: life or school ... I'm a little worried that I'll take a year off and then just never go to college." She also talked about humping parties, which, of course, she doesn't attend.


Via: Bust Magazine Asked Tavi About the Future

0 comments:

Post a Comment