Friday, July 13, 2012

Michael Kors Went to the Movies on His Wedding Day, Drinks Four Large Iced Teas a Day

Michael Kors== People Magazine Hosted a Private Viewing of "The Collection of Elizabeth Taylor"== CHRISTIE'S New York, 20 Rockefeller Plaza, NYC== December 01, 2011== ©PatrickMcmullan.com== photo-Sylvain Gaboury/PatrickMcmullan.com== ==

It's been almost a year since Michael Kors married his longtime partner Lance LaPere in the Hamptons, which means he's ready to start reminiscing about what a great day it was. He tells Harper's Bazaar for the magazine's August "The List" feature:

Our wedding day last year was our dream day. We stayed with friends in Southampton. We both had massages, we had caviar for lunch — gobs of it. We went to the beach and got married barefoot. Then we went to see The Help in East Hampton and afterward we went out for pizza at Sam's. Give me beach, give me a movie I can cry at with someone I love, and within that day have my favorite junk food and my favorite indulgent food.


Via: Michael Kors Went to the Movies on His Wedding Day, Drinks Four Large Iced Teas a Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment