Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lunchtime Beauty Q&A: Can Eyelash Curlers Lose Their Effectiveness?


Q: Can eyelash curlers lose their effectiveness? I feel like mine just isn't working anymore. — Stella, New York, NY

A: You know that scene in Beverly Hills 90210 when a teenage David Silver whips out Kelly Taylor's eyelash curler and adds it to the time capsule he and Steve Sanders are making, mainly because he just didn't know what it was? And you know how puppies sort of cock their head to the side when they see something they don't understand? Well, that's the look 12-year-old me made at the TV when I first watched that scene. Brian Austin Green, I didn't know what the hell that thing was either. Not sure if he ever figured it out, but that next year, when my social calendar really started to pick up (Bat Mitzvah season had arrived), I would learn about the magical effects of the eyelash curler.


Via: Lunchtime Beauty Q&A: Can Eyelash Curlers Lose Their Effectiveness?

0 comments:

Post a Comment