Sunday, June 17, 2012

Little Black Book: Eileen Fisher


Holbeck Ghyll Country House Hotel, Windermere
In sunshine or showers, the Lake District is a wonderful place to visit. This hotel feels like the essence of an English country house and provides a good base from which to explore the surrounding countryside. holbeckghyll.com

The Mercados , San Miguel de Allende
Strolling in the markets of this little Mexican town is a pleasure. A few years ago I bought the most beautiful necklace and bracelet made from leather and black Tahitian pearls. Every time I wear them I'm reminded of this special place.

The Standard Hotel and Spa, Miami
I've been here four times in the past 18 months - I love this place! I do yoga every day, hang out by the pool and have several spa treatments. I also like to shop in Miami to see what's on-trend in warm weather. standardhotels.com

Egg, London SW1
This store always inspires me - its warm simplicity, colours and an eclectic mix of goods offer a pleasant oasis during a busy day. 020 7235 9315

Saundra Messinger, New york state
Saundra designs jewellery I want to wear and give as gifts. Her style is organic, confident and cool, inspired by nature and everyday objects. saundramessinger.com

The Providores, London W1
We recently opened a store down the street from here. The food is fantastic - it reminds me of one of the best local restaurants in my home town of Irvington. A little bit of New York in London. theprovidores.co.uk

Olympic Sculpture Park , Seattle
Visit this waterfront park after eating at one of the food stalls in Pike Place Market. I love the juxtaposition of art in a natural setting against the urban landscape. seattleartmeauseum.org

eileenfisher.co.uk


Via: Little Black Book: Eileen Fisher

0 comments:

Post a Comment